Sunday, April 25, 2010

Garden Update


I am thrilled to say that my garden is off to a wonderful start! All plants so far have made an appearance at least with the exception of the pumpkin for some reason. The green peppers are a bit slow too...with only 4 of the 10 plants coming up. But everything else has taken off and is dying to get outside into their permanent home.



Oh, I can't wait to be pick ripe, plump tomatos and cucumbers that don't have a layer of "wax for freshness." Oh, and the herbs! I've branched out a bit this year with Rosemary, Parsley, Cilantro, Oregano, Chives and Dill. I can't wait to be cooking with fresh veggies and herbs again. Summer just can't come soon enough. For now though, I'm going to keep babying my little plants. And hopefully Peanut will quit pulling them out...







No comments:

Post a Comment