Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu for May 10th - May 14th

With a busy schedule yet again, I've planned out my dinner menu for this week! Can I share it with you?

Monday: Chicken Marsala with brocolli
Tuesday: Steak with Melon Relish and Peas on the side
Wednesday: Hamburger Soup
Thursday: Homemade Chicken Nuggets, oven fries and green beans
Friday: Panko and Parmesan coated Tilapia with Risotto and brocolli

Oh, my mouth is already watering. I'll try to post the new recipes after I make them this week. Since I started this blog a month ago I sort of put on a few pounds with all the baking...so I'm trying to refocus on healthy meals! But don't worry, the sweets will make a return soon! I have a graduation party coming up that I'm hosting so that will guarentee some good treats coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment